(Mì Hoành Thánh Khô) - Dried Egg Noodle with Wonton is the combination between char siew, boiled wonton, egg noodle and garlic sauce.
Dried Egg Noodle with Wonton is one of best Vietnamese Cuisine. Using with hot broth soup and bean sprout will bring amazing feeling for who has a chance to taste it, especially in cold days.
- 1kg pork bone
- ½ onion, 10gr dried shrimps, 50gr salty radish (Buy at - Vietnamese Markets)
- 200gr fresh shrimps, cleaned, peeled and grinded
- 200gr grinded pork
- 400gr half lean half fat pork meat
- Scallion, bean sprout, garlic, spring onion
- Wonton Leaves (Buy at Vietnamese or Chinese Markets)
- Mutli flavor (Ngũ Vị Hương) – Buy at Vietnamese Markets
- Salt, sesame oil, Maggi’s stuff, pepper
- Some shiitake mushrooms.
- Clean pork bone carefully with warm water added a little salt in 2 – 3 times. Next, pour cold water cover all pork bone into pot. Cook to boil. Then, add more ½ grilled onion + dried shrimp + salty radish. Continue cook and season with 1 teaspoon salt + ½ teaspoon Maggi’s stuff. When cooking, sometime use spoon to scoop away dirty bubble on face to make the broth more clear and delicious.
- Mix grinded shrimp and grinded pork together. Marinate with 1 teaspoon salt + ½ Maggi’s stuff + pepper + 1 teaspoon sesame oil. Wait about 1 hour.
- Spread wonton leaf into plate, add 1 spoon mixture in the center and cover it carefully.
- Boil water, then pour wonton and boil until they are cooked. Soak into cold water immediately to make sure they will not stick together. Then, wait to dry.
- Making Char Siew.
- Clean bean sprout, scallion, spring onion. Slice them into short parts.
- Cut off the root of shiitake mushroom, soak until they are soft. Then pour all them into broth.
- Soak egg noggle through hot water. Wait to soft. Then soak immediately in cold water to make sure they will not stick together.
- Mince garlic, then add 2 teaspoons oil into pan, wait to hot and fry minced garlic until it is fragrant. Pour this mixture into egg noodle.
- Making sauce: 3 tablespoons soy sauce + 2 teaspoons oyster oil + 1 teaspoon vegetable oil + 1 teaspoon sesame oil + 2 teaspoons sugar. Season to suit your flavor.
- Moreover, if you love spicy, you can use with chili paste or chili powder. It is perfect when winter is still around here.
- For serving, add egg noodle on bowl, add more sliced Char Siew, Wonton, Shiitake and Scallion. Pour a little sauce on face of Dried Egg Noodle with Wonton. Using with boiled bean sprout and hot broth added sliced scallion is really amazing.