(Bánh Canh Vịt) - Duck Meat with Tapioca Noodle Soup, The natural sweetness from duck meat is combined with tapioca noodle will make you cannot stop eating.
You should eat when it is hot to maintain the spectacular flavor for this amazing noodle.
- ½ duck or 2 big duck thighs
- 300g shiitake mushrooms
- Ginger, spring onion, white wine, salt, sugar, purple onion, coriander, parsley, garlic and annatto seed oil
- Making Tapioca noodle: 2 bowls of tapioca flour or cassava flour, salt, hot water.
- Pour tapioca flour into bowl, add more /2 teaspoon salt and mix well.
- Pour slowly hot water and use wood spoon to stir well. Next, use your hand to knead this mixture flour until it is soft, smooth and is not be stuck on your hands and around the basket.
- Press this mixture flour thinly.
- Use knife to cut mixture flour into long pieces. To create one of amazing Vietnamese Noodle Recipes like this one, before cutting, sprinkle a little tapioca flour on face of mixture flour and on knife.
- Peel off the cover of ginger, clean and smash it. Next, mix it with white wine. Clean duck meat, chop into small pieces and mix with the mixture of white wine + ginger. Use your hands to absorb it all faces of duck meat. Wait in 20 minutes then bring to clean again carefully. This step will help to reduce the specific smell from duck meat and more delicious.
- Next, marinate duck meat with sliced purple onion + 1 teaspoon salt + 1 teaspoon sugar + ½ Magi’s stuff + a little pepper and smashed ginger. Mix well and wait in 2 – 3 hours.
- Heat the annatto seed oil (3 – 4 teaspoons), add more minced garlic and fry until it is fragrant. Next, add mixture duck meat into pot, cook with large heat until it boils. This time, reduce the heat to small; add more 3 – 4 bowls water and cook until the duck meat is soft.
- Cut off the root of mushroom, clean and soak in cold water added a little salt in 10 minutes.
- Clean mushrooms again and pour into pot is cooking duck and season again to suit your flavor. Next, add tapioca noodle in step 3 into pot. Cook until the noodle is clear. Season for the last time to suit your flavor is here.
- Turn off the heat, sprinkle more sliced spring onion + coriander + parsley on face of noodle.
- Eating when Duck Meat with Tapioca Noodle Soup is hot with sauté is perfect for me. If you love quail eggs, you can boiled and cook with this noodle.