(Bánh Chuối Khoai Môn Chiên) - Fried Banana with Indian Taro Cakes comes from many delicious Vietnamese Dessert Recipes for you guys?
When eating Fried Banana with Indian Taro Cakes, you can make Iced Lemon Tea; it will help to increase the flavor for this special dish.
- 5 – 6 banana fruits
- ¼ Indian Taro
- 1/3 bowl white sugar
- 1 – 2 eggs
- Proportion for mixture flour: 4 wheat flour : 2 rice flour : 1 tapioca flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 100gr Coconut meat, sesame.
- Peel off the cover of banana. Cut in half if you want.
- Peel off the cover of Indian taro, clean and slice thinly. Clean coconut meat and slice thinly too.
- Stir eggs with sugar and salt.
- Next, pour more wheat flour, rice flour and tapioca flour into mixture egg. Then, pour slowly water into bowl. Stir well until this mixture becomes thick. Next, add more sliced coconut meat, sesame, sliced Indian taro and banana into bowl and mix well.
- Use a medium spoon to scoop one by one mixture. Each spoon has 1 sliced banana, a little sliced coconut meat and Indian taro.
- Use a small pot, heat the oil (make sure oil will covers the face of cakes). Pour one by one spoon into pot and fry until their faces turn brown yellow.
- Put fried banana cakes on plate added paper napkin to absorb wasted oil.
- Finally, Fried Banana with Indian Taro Cakes is ready to bring for your family and friends.