(Thịt Bò Xào Khổ Qua) - Fried Beef Meat with Bitter Melon is one of amazing Vietnamese Dish Recipes. It is really good for health.
Bitter Melon is really good for our bodies. Moreover, this fruit is really fresh, and make your skin more stunning.
- Bitter Melon Fruits: 400 – 500 gr
- Beef: 250gr, slice thinly
- Purple onion, scallion
- Spices: Salt, Maggi’s stuff, oyster oil, vegetable oil, dried purple onion, pepper, corn starch.
- Put beef into bowl, marinate with 1 teaspoon salt + 1 teaspoon corn starch + pepper + 1 teaspoon oyster oil, mix together and wait about 30 – 45 minutes.
- Clean bitter melon, cut into half; throw away seeds.
- Slice bitter melon thinly (3mm). Soak into cold water added a little salt about 30 minutes. Next, pour water out and wait to dry.
- Peel off cover purple onion, slice thinly.
- Pour oil into pan, wait to hot, add minced garlic + purple onion and fry until it is fragrant. Next, add more sliced beef meat and fry about 5 – 7 minutes. Pour into plate.
- Use this pan again, add more oil and wait to hot, pour sliced bitter melon into pan, fry quickly with large heat. Add more sliced onion + salt. Taste to suit your flavor.
- Pour beef meat into pan, fry continue about 5 minutes. Season to suit your flavor. Turn off the heat.
- Pour on plate, add more sliced scallion on face. Using Fried Beef Meat with Bitter Melon with boiled rice is the good choice.