(Bò Xào Ngô Non và Súp Lơ) - Fried Beef with Baby Corn and Broccoli comes from many stunning Vietnamese Cuisine.
Baby corn is really sweet and soft. When it is combined with broccoli and beef meat will create a stunning dish for your family. It not only is delicious, but also will create a strange flavor for your family meals.
- Beef meat: 200gr
- Baby corn: 100gr
- Green broccoli: 200gr
- ½ onion
Salt, Maggi’s stuff. Oyster oil, vegetable oil, spring onion, coriander, garlic, pepper, sugar.
- Clean and slice thinly beef meat. Marinate with ½ teaspoon salt + 1 teaspoon oyster oil + a little pepper. Mix and wait in 15 – 20 minutes.
- Peel off the cover of onion, clean and slice into small cubes. Clean baby corn with water added a little salt. Soak green broccoli in water added a little salt in 20 minutes. Then, clean again and slice small. Clean spring onion, coriander and slice small.
- Heat the oil, add minced garlic and fry until it is fragrant. Next, pour sliced beef and fry in 4 – 6 minutes. Put on plate.
- Use again that pan, add more broccoli and baby corn, fry until they are cooked. Add a little salt and quickly fry with large heat.
- Then, add more sliced onion and fry in 1 minute. Finally, pour fried beef and stir well. Season to suit your flavor and turn off the heat.
- Before eating, sprinkle a little coriander, spring onion and pepper on face to increase its flavor. Serve Fried Beef with Baby Corn and Broccoli with boiled rice is a good choice.