(Khổ Qua Xào Trứng) - Fried Bitter Melon with Egg. Here is one of familiar Vietnamese Dish Recipes in Vietnam.
- 3 large eggs
- 1 medium bitter melon
- Onion, fish sauce, salt, pepper
- Mix egg + chopped scallions + a teaspoon of fish sauce + half teaspoon salt + little pepper together, stir them well.
- Bitter melon removes seeds, finely chopped in small piece to fit your taste.
- Heat the pot of boiling water, dip bitter melon over the pot of boiling water for about 3 minutes, take the bitter melon on basket, make them drain.
- Follow this steps carefully will make one of stunning Vietnamese Dish Recipes like this dish more delicious.
- Heat two teaspoons of cooking oil, fried garlic. Pour the fried bitter melon on it to fry.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan, cover the pan for fried eggs gold on the bottom.
- When Eggs cooked, pour them on the plate, can be rolled up and then sliced to fit your taste or remain them and cut in each slices. You have to make this step when egg is still hot and in pan.
- Finally, Fried Bitter Melon with Egg is ready to serve. You can use with boiled rice or eat it in private.