(Khổ Qua Xào Bò) - Fried Bitter Melon with Beef. Just use beef and bitter melon, processed in 10 minutes; you have got a stunning dish to use with boiled rice and hot bowl soup, it is tasty and beautiful.
- 100g lean beef, thinly sliced
- 1/2 TBS fish sauce
- 1 tsp soybean sauce
- 1 small piece of chili, Chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 TBS vegetable oil
- 5-6 small bitter melon, remove seeds and sliced
- Maggi’s stuff.
- Marinate beef with fish sauce, soybean sauce, and chili.
- Fry garlic until fragrant with hot oil. Next, add more sliced beef and fry until the meat is cooked, then take it out. Add the broth into the pan.
- Add bitter melon on pan and stir-fry with a little maggi’s stuff, when bitter melon almost cooked, add beef to fried beef cooked completely.
- Serve Fried Bitter Melon with Beef with boiled rice and some others Vietnamese Soup.