(Bánh Gà Chiên Xù) - Today, I will introduce one of delicious Vietnamese Cuisine for you guys. It is called Fried Chicken Cakes.
Eating Fried Chicken Cakes with boiled rice and hot soup is my favorite way.
- 300gr chicken meat (use the breast part)
- 100gr carrot
- 2 eggs
- 1 small ginger
- Corn starch, panko bread crumb
- Spices: salt, pepper, sugar, vegetable oil.
- Peel off the cover of carrot. Clean and slice small. Do the same process with ginger.
- Clean chicken meat (cut off the bone and skin). Mince well.
- Mix minced chicken meat with sliced carrot and ginger.
- Pour mixture in step 3 into bowl. Add 1 egg (use the white part), salt, pepper and 1 teaspoon vegetable oil. Use chopsticks to mix well.
- Prepare 3 small bowls. One for Panko bread crumb, one for corn starch and one of stirred egg (use the left one). Separate mixture in step 4 into small balls. And one by one roll from corn starch, stirred egg and panko bread crumb.
- Heat the oil (make sure it can cover all faces of chicken balls). Add one by one chicken balls and fry until they are crispy and turn brown yellow.
- Put one plate added paper napkin to absorb wasted oil.
- Finally, you can serve Fried Chicken Cakes. Beside you can eat with boiled rice and hot soup as I told above, you can enjoy with chili sauce if you love spicy.