Fried Chicken Gizzard with Ginger Sauce is one of amazing Vietnamese Cuisine like this dish can create a create meal for your beloved family.
(Mề Gà Sốt Gừng) - In cold days, never better when you can enjoy a hot dish which can help you feel warmer from outside to inside.
- 5 – 6 sets chicken gizzard
- 1 big clove ginger
- 1 – 2 cinnamon flowers
- Spices: salt, sugar, chili powder.
- 1 soy sauce
- Spring onion, garlic.
- Peel off the cover of ginger, clean and slice into long and thin pieces.
- Clean chicken gizzard with water added a little salt. Next, add them into pot, pour more water (1 – 2 tablespoons) + ½ sliced ginger (in step 1) + cinnamon flowers + ½ teaspoon salt, and cook until chicken gizzard is cooked.
- After that, wait chicken gizzard to get cool. Slice thinly and put on plate.
- Add oil into pan, wait to hot, add more minced garlic and fry until it is fragrant. Then, add ½ left sliced ginger (in step 1) and fry more 2 minutes. Next, add 1 tablespoon soy sauce + ½ teaspoon sugar + ½ tablespoon water + sliced spring onion + 2 teaspoons chili powder (you can add more if you love spicy) and fry quickly. Season again to suit your flavor. Cook until it boils, turn off the heat.
- When serving, you pour mixture on face of chicken gizzard and ready to eat. Fried Chicken Gizzard with Ginger Sauce is better when eating with boiled rice, especially in winter days.