(Mề Gà Xào Dứa) - When winter is coming, Fried Chicken Gizzard with Pineapple is one of good choices for your family meals.
Fried Chicken Gizzard with Pineapple originally comes from Vietnamese Chicken Recipes. A little sweet and sour combination will create a stunning flavor in your mouth. As many other Vietnamese Food, it will be a good decision when eating it with boiled rice.
- 4 -5 sets of chicken gizzard
- ½ pineapple
- Scallion, garlic, chili
- Spices: salt, pepper, Maggi’s stuff, sugar.
- Clean chicken gizzard with water added a little salt. Next, cut in half and slice thinly. Marinate with 1 teaspoon salt + Maggi’s stuff, wait about 15 – 30 minutes.
- Cut off the eyes of pineapple, clean and slice thinly. Heat the pan, add a little oil and fry minced garlic until it is fragrant. Next, pour sliced pineapple and fry about 3 minutes.
- Next, add sliced chicken gizzard into pan and fry until it is cooked. Season to suit your flavor. Turn off the heat.
- Finally, Fried Chicken Gizzard with Pineapple is ready to serve. Sprinkle sliced scallion and pepper on face of dish. Pour on plate and use with boiled rice.