(Gà Sốt Chanh Dây) - Fried Chicken Meat with Passion Fruit is one of nutrition and preferred Vietnamese Cuisine.
If you consider what food to eat in the party or on holidays, you should notice this strange but delicious dish which has high nutrition valuable with the ingredients include chicken meat and passion fruit juice.
- Chicken breast: 300g
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 purple onion, chopped
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 bit of ground pepper
- 1 small carrot, cut into cubes.
- 2 Passion fruits, press to get juice.
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 50ml water.
- Cut chicken into thin long pieces. Marinate with garlic, onion, fish sauce, oil and pepper for about 20 - 30 minutes.
- Place the pan on the stove, add vegetable oil and fry chicken until cooked. (about 10 minutes)
- While frying chicken, mix passion fruit juice with sugar and water, stir well.
- If you want to make this dish which come from many Vietnamese Chicken Recipes more delicious, please follow this step carefully. When chicken becomes golden, add carrots and passion fruit juice and cook until carrots becomes soft.
- Season with maggi’s stuff + salt + sugar. Sprinkle pepper for fragrant.
- To sum up, in party, Fried Chicken Meat with Passion Fruit is also the best choice for eating if you want to eat dishes which have high nutrition valuable.