(Chạo Gà Đậu Nành) - Fried Chicken Paste with Soya Bean is not only tasty, but also good for healthy.
A little change when we combine chicken with soya bean will create a fantastic flavor when eating.
- 250g grinded chicken
- 200g soya bean residue (soya bean after grinded and reduce all water)
- 2 tablespoons tapioca starch
- 1 chicken egg
- 1 – 2 brand spring onion, purple onion
- Salt, pepper, sugar, coriander, soya sauce, oyster oil
- Palm sugar syrup: 1 small brand ginger, 2 balls palm sugar.
- Clean spring onion and slice small. Peel off the cover of purple onion, slice small.
- Spread out all water from grinded soya bean.
- Mix grinded chicken with soya bean residue, egg, tapioca starch, 1 teaspoon salt, a little pepper together.
- Use food nylon bag to cover carefully mixture and put in fridge about 1 hour.
- Use your hands to separate mixture into small balls and put in pan added 1 – 2 tablespoons oil.
- Fry these balls until their faces turn brown yellow.
- Peel off the cover of ginger and slice small. Pour all sliced ginger into pot, add more palm sugar and a little water, cook until this mixture becomes thick and turn off the heat.
- Pour mixture into small bowl, add more 2 teaspoons soya sauce and 1 teaspoon oyster oil.
- Cook again mixture in step 8 until it boils.
- Next, add the fried chicken paste into pan, use chopsticks to change their faces to make sure they can absorb this sauce.
- Turn off the heat and add more sliced coriander on face of food. Eating Fried Chicken Paste with Soya Bean with boiled rice is my choice.