(Cánh Gà Rim Dứa Chua Ngọt) - Fried Chicken Wings with Pineapple obviously comes from many stunning Vietnamese Chicken Recipes.
Fried Chicken Wings and Pineapple is the best combination of flavor. A little sweet, sour and spicy taste will bring a amazing feeling in cold days.
- 2 – 3 big chicken wings
- 1 slice of pineapple
- Scallion, fish sauce, garlic
- Spices: salt, sugar, pepper, chili powder, Maggi’s stuff.
- Clean chicken wings with water added a little salt. Next, chop in half.
- Clean pineapple, slice into small pieces.
- Put pan on cooking stove, add oil and wait to hot. Next, add minced garlic and fry until it is fragrant. Then, pour chopped chicken wings into pan, fry until their color turn yellow.
- Next, add more sliced pineapple + 1 teaspoon fish sauce + ½ teaspoon Maggi’s stuff + ½ salt + a little chili powder (depends on your flavor), cover the pan, cook with small heat about 10 minutes. Then, open the lid, season again to suit your flavor. Continue simmer until chicken wings is soft. Turn off the heat.
- Finally, Fried Chicken Wings and Pineapple is ready to serve. Pour on plate, sprinkle a little pepper and sliced scallion on face of dish.