(Thịt Gà Chiên Tỏi Xì Dầu) - Fried Chicken with Garlic and Soy Sauce. Have you ever thought about the combination between chicken and soy sauce when frying? Soy sauce can help to increase the flavor of chicken in this way.
Fried Chicken with Garlic and Soy Sauce is really amazing when you can eat with hot boiled rice and soup.
- Chicken Meat (Depends on how many people in your family) – Better when using the thigh part.
- Soy sauce
- White wine
- Wheat Flour.
- Mix 1 – 2 tablespoons soy sauce with 2 – 3 teaspoons sugar and 1 teaspoon white wine.
- Clean chicken meat, then slice into thin pieces and marinate with minced garlic in 5 – 10 minutes.
- Next, cover their faces by wheat flour. Make sure it covers all two faces.
- Add a little oil on pan, wait to hot and fry chicken meat until their faces turn brown yellow. Next, pour mixture (in step 1) into pan to cover all faces of chicken. Cook with large heat until soy sauce absorb all into meat. Turn off the heat.
- Finally, your dish is ready to serve. You can smell the specific flavor of garlic and soy sauce through Fried Chicken with Garlic and Soy Sauce.