(Gà Xào Xả Ớt) - Fried Chicken with Lemongrass and Chili is the best combination between the sweet from chicken, spicy from chili and fragrant from lemongrass.
- Chicken meat: 500gr (thigh or wings, it depends on your favor)
- 50gr Lemongrass, cleaned and minced + Garlic, peeled and minced + Chili, cleaned and minced.
- 2 teaspoons curry flour
- Spices: fish sauce, salt, sugar, pepper.
- Clean chicken meat with water added a little salt, wait to dry and chop into medium pieces. Marinate with miced garlic + minced chilli + pepper + fish sauce + sugar + salt, mix together and wait about 15 – 30 minutes.
- Add oil on pan, wait to heat, add more miced garlic and fry until it is fragrant. Next, pour chicken (in step 1) into pan and fry about 5 – 7 minutes. After that, add more minced lemongrass + 2 teaspoons curry flour, fry continue until chicken meat is yellow and fragrant. Always fry with medium heat.
- Using Fried Chicken with Lemongrass and Chili with hot boiled rice, vegetables and cucumber will create an spectacular flavor in your mouth.