(Gà Xào Cung Bửu) - Fried Chicken with Vegetables is my family favorite dish in weekend. We use bell pepper, mushrooms for one of stunning Vietnamese Cuisine like this one.
Using it for lunch meal is perfect. It is not only tasty, but also really healthy. Chicken meat and bell pepper can help you maintain your normal weight and increase your eyesight. Fried Chicken with Vegetables is much better when eating with boiled rice and hot soup. Trust me, you will not regret with this decision.
- 300g chicken meat (use the breast part)
- 50g annatto seeds
- ¼ green bell pepper
- 50g straw mushrooms
- 50g baby tomatoes
- Spices: salt, pepper, sugar, pork/chicken broth mix, soya sauce, oyster oil.
- Spring onion, purple onion, garlic
- 1 teaspoon black bean jam (Tương đậu đen – Optional) – buy at Asian Markets.
- Clean chicken, slice into small cubes. Marinate with 1 teaspoon salt + 2 teaspoons oyster oil and mix well. Wait in 30 minutes.
- Clean green bell pepper, mushroom, baby tomatoes. Slice green bell pepper into long pieces. Cut baby tomatoes and mushroom in half for each. Peel off the cover of purple onion and garlic, mince well.
- Heat 3 teaspoons oil, add minced garlic and fry until it is fragrant. Next, add more sliced chicken and fry quickly in 3 – 4 minutes. Cover the pan and cook more 5 – 10 minutes until chicken is soft.
- Then, add all vegetables + annatto seeds into pan, fry well. Add more a little soya sauce + a little salt + ½ teaspoon pork/chicken broth mix + black bean jam. Stir well and quickly in large heat. Season again to suit your flavor and then turn off the heat.
- Before serving, add more a little oyster oil and sliced spring onion to increase its specific flavor for this dish.
Eating Fried Chicken with Vegetables with boiled rice and hot soup as I told above is a good choice.