(Ghẹ Sốt Ớt) - Fried Crabs with Chili Sauce. The sauce is made from black soy sauce, garlic, chili powder etc ... is created one fantastic flavor in your mouth.
Trust me; you can not stop eating from the first bite. Sometime, eating bread with this sauce is damn good.
- 1kg sea crabs
- 1 bunch of dried anchovy fishes
- 1 teaspoon miso soup
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 3 tablespoons black soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine
- 1 garlic, 1 brand of ginger, pepper.
- Clean well sea crabs, use brush to wash carefully their bodies and legs.
- Seperate shells and bodies of crabs. Pull out the striangle shapes on their bellies, store the eggs into clean bowl.
- Put crabs including their shells into pot.
- Add more 1,5 liters water into another pot plus dried anchovy fishes, 1 teaspoon miso soup, cook about 5 minutes and then put out all anchovy fishes.
- Add minced garlic, ginger water, black soy sauce, rice wine, chili sauce into bowl, pour more water and stir gently to make sauce for one of fantastic Vietnamese Food Recipes.
- Pour the sauce in step 5 into pot which stored crabs, cook with medium heat.
- Cook in 5 – 7 minutes, sprinkle more pepper on top.
- Finally, you already finished Fried Crabs with Chili Sauce. You should eat this dish when it is still hot to maintain the stunning flavor from it.