(Bánh Khoai Mỡ Chiên Giòn) - Fried Crispy Purple Yam Cakes is not only crispy, but also really eye-catching.
In weekend, enjoy Fried Crispy Purple Yam Cakes when we have time together with family is a good decision.
- Purple yam: 150g
- Fresh milk: 30ml
- White sugar: 40g
- Tapioca flour: 60g
- Sticky rice flour: 50g
- Salt: ½ teaspoon
- Peel off the cover of purple yam. Clean well and slice small. Next, pour them into glass bowl, put in microwave and cook in 4 – 5 minutes until it is cooked. Then, add more salt and grind well by spoon.
- Add more sticky rice flour + tapioca flour + sugar and water into mixture. Use your hands to mix well until it is soft and smooth. Next, use food nylon to cover carefully and wait in 30 minutes.
- After that, sprinkle tapioca flour on face of mixture flour. Separate into small balls and roll into long pieces.
- Heat the oil (make sure oil will cover all purple yam cakes when frying). Add one by one yam sticks into pan and fry until their faces turn yellow.
- Then, put on plate added paper napkin to absorb wasted oil. You should use medium heat for frying.
- Finally, Fried Crispy Purple Yam Cakes is ready to serve. Eating when it is hot is more delicious.