(Cơm Trứng Rán) - With a little changing in decoration, Fried Egg with Boiled Rice is really eye catching. Moreover, its flavor will make you cannot stop eating.
- 3 Eggs
- 2 bowls boiled Rice
- Spring onion, onion
- 1 Carrot
- 250gr Grinded pork
- 1 – 2 tablespoons Ketchup.
- Firstly, peel of the cover of carrot, clean and slice small carrot. Mince spring onion and add into eggs, stir well with a little salt.
- Fry egg with a little oil o make sure it will not be stuck on the bottom of pan.
- Wait to get cool, cut fried egg into long parts as photo below (5cm).
- Peel off the cover of onion, slice small. Next, mix it with grinded pork, salt, pepper and 2 teaspoon sesame oil together. Separate into small balls, press gently, and bring to fry in hot oil. Fry until these balls turn yellow with medium heat. Turn off the heat.
- Mix boiled rice with roasted sesame. Next, separate into small balls. Use your hand to press firmly. The size of them are equal with pork balls ones.
- Put pork ball on boiled rice balls and use fried egg to roll outside. Then, pour a little ketchup on face of balls. You can use toothpick to make sure fried egg can stick with boiled rice balls.
- Serve Fried Egg with Boiled Rice with any vegetable you love like cucumber, white radish and hot soup can increase its flavor in your mouth.