(Trứng Chiên Rau Củ)- Fried Egg with Vegetables will be my choice today.
The combination between many kinds of vegetables with eggs not only creates a fantastic flavor, but also is really eye catching. It will provide a good meal for all members in family.
- 3 chicken eggs
- ½ potato
- ½ carrot
- Spring onion
- 1 – 2 brands clove
- Fish sauce, pepper, vegetable oil
- Peel off the cover of potato, carrot. Clean and slice fiber.
- Slice clove small. Clean and slice small spring onion.
- Pour all ingredients in step 1 +2 into big bowl with 3 eggs. Add more 1/2 tablespoon fish sauce, a little pepper and stir well.
- Heat the oil (2 – 3 teaspoons), pour the mixture in step 3 into pan; cook with medium heat. Cover the pan and wait until its face turns brown yellow, change another face and continue to wait for few minutes. (5 minutes per face of egg).
- From my cooking experiences, when you change another face of egg for frying, add more vegetable oil to make sure it will not be burnt and dried.
- Pour Fried Egg with Vegetables on plate, cut into triangle shapes. Serving with boiled rice and fish sauce or soya sauce is really tasty.