(Đậu Cô Ve Xào Vừng) - Fried Green Bean with Roasted Sesame is not only delicious but also really easy for cooking.
If you always are busy, I think Fried Green Bean with Roasted Sesame is a good choice. Eating with boiled rice and hot soup is my favorite.
- 300g green bean
- Purple onion, garlic, olive oil, oyster oil, pork/chicken broth mix, salt
- Roasted sesame (3 – 4 teaspoons).
- Use knife to gut gently 2 heads of green bean. Strip 2 fiber lines on 2 sides of green bean stem. Clean carefully and wait to get dry.
- Boil the water, add 1 teaspoon salt when boiling. Then, add green bean and soak in 3 – 4 minutes. Next, wash immediately in cold water to keep the green color of this vegetable.
- Roast sesame if you cannot buy at markets. Next, grind preliminarily.
- Heat the oil (2 – 3 teaspoons). Add minced garlic and purple onion and fry until they are fragrant. Next, pour green bean in step 2 into pan and fry with large heat. Stir quickly. Season with a little oyster oil + ½ teaspoon salt + ½ pork/chicken broth mix and taste to suit your flavor.
- Then, add more roasted sesame and use chopsticks to stir well. Make sure sesame will cover all green bean. Turn off the heat.
- Finally, you already finished Fried Green Bean with Roasted Sesame for your family. Serving with hot soup and boiled rice is a good way.