(Cá Thu Chiên Ớt) - Vietnamese Fish Recipes is Fried Mackerel Fish with Bell Peppers is tasty and beautiful.
Moreover, bell pepper is really good for our eyes. Eating this vegetable everyday will help your eyes heathier.
- 1 piece of big mackerel fish (500 - 600gr)
- 1 chopped red pepper, slice thinly
- 1 purple onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- Chili powder + chili
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Vegetable oil.
- Mackerel washed absorb water and sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides piece of fish. Let wait for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil, fry fish until gold on both sides. Using medium heat when frying.
- Mix the peppers, onion, garlic, fish sauce, chili powder, sliced chili, sugar, and pepper. Pour the mixture into the pan, fried and simmer until the mixture is sticky.
- Serve this dish with boiled rice and some others Vietnamese Soup.
- Vietnamese Fish Recipes is Fried Mackerel Fish with Bell Peppers is more delicious when use this amazing dish with your family on weekend or family meals.