(Hến Xào Lá Lốt) - Fried Mussel with Lolot Pepper Leaves. The sweetness from mussel and strong special flavor from lolot pepper leaves will bring a fantastic taste in your mouth.
You can serve Fried Mussel with Lolot Pepper Leaves with rice cracker (bánh đa) or steamed rice is all delicious.
- Mussels: 300 gr
- 4 – 5 lolot pepper leaves
- ½ onion
- Salt, Maggie Seasoning Powder, fish sauce, purple onion, pepper
- Chili sauce: 1 teaspoon
- Rice cracker (bánh đa)
- Clean well mussel, make sure you will pick up all covers of mussel to make sure you can create one of stunning Vietnamese Cuisine. Wait to get dry. Soak quickly in hot water in few minutes to clean.
- Clean well lolot pepper leaves, slice small. Peel off the cover of onion, clean and slice fiber.
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil, add sliced purple onion and fry until it is fragrant. Then, add more sliced onion and fry in 1 – 2 minutes.
- Continue adding more mussel, chili sauce, ½ teaspoon salt, a little fish sauce, pepper and Maggie Seasoning Powder into mixture.
- Fry in 5 – 8 minutes, season again to suit your flavor, add more mussel and fry quickly in 2 – 4 minutes. Next, add sliced lolot pepper leaves and fry until it is fragrant.
- Finally, you already finished Fried Mussel with Lolot Pepper Leaves. Good luck for your cooking and have a good appetite.