(Lưỡi Lợn Xào Sả Ớt) - Enjoy Fried Pork Tongue with Chili and Lemongrass with hot boiled rice is a good choice for your family meal.
Fried Pork Tongue with Chili and Lemongrass comes from many amazing Vietnamese Cuisine from us.We use all parts of pork to cook. I bet you will not regret about your decision. Making this dish for lunch or dinner is all perfect.
- 1 pork tongue
- ¼ bowl minced lemongrass
- Spices: salt, Maggi’s stuff, fish sauce, spring onion, coriander, vinegar, garlic, chili.
- Clean carefully pork tongue. Boil with hot water added 1 teaspoon vinegar about 5 minutes.
- Next, clean again and wait to dry. Cut into short pieces.
- Add oil into pan, wait to hot, add more minced garlic and fry until it is fragrant. Then, add minced lemongrass and fry quickly about 3 – 4 minutes.
- Pour pork tongue into pan with a little salt, fish sauce, Maggi’s stuff and season to suit your flavor. Fry about 8 – 10 minutes and turn off the heat.
- Finally, your dish is ready to serve. Before serve Fried Pork Tongue with Chili and Lemongrass, you can add more sliced spring onion, coriander and pepper on face of dish. It can increase the flavor in your mouth.