(Bí Đỏ Chiên Thịt) - Pumpkin with Grinded Pork is really popular in Vietnam. Use this dish with sweet chili sauce and mayonnaise sauce. It will bring an amazing flavor for you, especially in cold days.
- Grinded pork: 150gr
- Fish sauce: 1 tbs
- Pepper: 1/4 tsp
- 1 purple onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 300gr pumpkin, peeled, sliced small, steamed and smashed
- Wheat flour: 1 TBS
- Panko Bread Crumb
- Vegetable Oil
- Marinate grinded pork meat with fish sauce, pepper, onions, garlic. Wait about 15 minutes. Then mix them with sliced pumpkin and wheat flour.
- Separate mixture in step 1 into small balls. Next, pour panko bread crumb on plate, roll all balls on it to make sure bread crumb cover all balls.
- Heat oil; add balls (in step 2) into pan and fry until they turn golden and crispy. Always use medium heat to fry. After that turn off the heat, put them on plate added paper napkin to absorb wasted oil.
- Fried Pumpkin with Grinded Pork is really delicious and has a lot of protein for your body. It will more delicious when using with mayonnaise sauce or chili sauce and boiled rice.