Fried Salmon with Pepper (Cá Hồi Chiên Tiêu) is one of my favorite Vietnamese Fish Recipes. Salmon is really good for health because it contains many omega 3 and protein which is super good for health and eyes.
If you are pregnant, this dish is good for your baby and yourself as well. Now, let us start making one of amazing Vietnamese Fish Recipes together, ok?
- 450g salmon
- 1 yellow lime fruit
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cloves of garlic, ½ lime, 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil, roasted sesame
- Salt, pepper, sugar.
Fried Salmon with Pepper
- Clean well salmon, use napkin to absorb all water and marinate with a little salt and pepper.
- Heat oil on pan, fry samon in 4 – 5 minutes each side. Then, add more some sliced lime to reduce its fishy.
- Peel off the cover of garlic, mince well.
- Mix 1 tablepsoon chili sauce, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 tablespoon honey, 1 teaspoon vinegar, ½ tablespoon lime juice, 1 teaspoon sesame oil, roasted sesame together. Here is the important step to make sauce for one of amazing Vietnamese Fish Recipes.
- When fish is cooked, put on plate, use fork to take its meat.
- Put steamed rice on plate, arrange veggie on top like salad, basil herb leaves ...
- Add salmon on top of veggie and sprinkle more pepper on top of fish.
Finally, you pour a little sauce on top and serve when it is still hot. Here is my adivce for you. So, how do you think? It is so interesting, right? Hope you will love one of amazing Vietnamese Fish Recipes like this and Good luck for your cooking.