(Chả Tôm Cuộn Rong Biển) - Fried Shrimp Rolls with Seaweed comes from many amazing Vietnamese Cuisine.
Eating with boiled rice and hot soup is always a good choice in Vietnamese Meals. Moreover, as you may know, seasweed is really good for health, especially for your skin.
- 300gr fresh shrimps
- 2 – 3 seaweed leaves (have spices)
- Salt, pepper, sugar, Maggi’s stuff, dried purple onion
- 2 teaspoons tapioca flour.
- Peel off the cover of shrimps and pull out the black lines on their backs. Clean with water added a little salt in 2 – 3 times. Wait to get dry. Next, use grinder machine to grind well.
- Marinate grinded shrimp with 2 teaspoons tapioca flour + 1 teaspoon pepper + 1 teaspoon dried purple onion + 1 teaspoon salt + ½ teaspoon Maggi’s stuff. Mix well. Cover it by nylon bag and put in fridge in 30 minutes.
- Spread the seaweed on clean cutting board.
- Use spoon to spread mixture shrimp in step 2 thinly on face of seaweed leaf
- Use your hand to roll gently. Do not roll to hard because it can make seaweed leaf breaks.
- Heat the oil ( 2 – 3 tablespoons) and bring them to fry. Fry in 5 – 10 minutes and turn off the heat. Put on plate added paper napkin to absorb wasted oil.
- Before eating, use knife to cut Fried Shrimp Rolls with Seaweed into small circle. As I told above, eating with boiled rice and hot soup is always a good choice.