(Tôm Chiên Tẩm Vừng) - If you love seafood and shrimps, I think you can make Fried Shrimp with Sesame for yourself and even for your beloved family. After fried, when eating, you can feel how crispy this food in your mouth. I love this feeling.
- 200gr fresh shrimps
- 1 yolk
- 2 teaspoons tapioca starch
- Salt, pepper, fish sauce
- Roasted Sesame
- Spirng Onion.
- Clean shrimps and peel off the cover. Next, pull out the black lines on backs of shrimps.
- Marinate shrimp with 1 yolk + salt + pepper + fish sauce + sliced spring onion + tapioca starch. Mix them well and wait about 15 minutes.
- Pour mixture in blender and grind well.
- Use spoon to scoop mixture, roll through roasted sesame and use your hand to make it into circle shape. Continue until mixture is out.
- Add 2 – 3 tablespoons into pan, wait to hot, drop one by one shrimp balls into pan and fry until it turns brown yellow. Always use medium heat to fry. Then put on plate added paper napkin to absorb wasted oil.
- You can choose to use with boiled rice or not. If you do not, you can eat with chili sauce. It is perfect in cold days when watching tivi or talking to friends. Hope you love Fried Shrimp with Sesame.
Good Luck for your cooking!