(Tôm Chiên Giòn Sốt Chua Ngọt) - Fried Shrimps with Sweet and Sour Sauce. Eating with boiled rice is a good choice for your family meals.
- 250gr fresh shrimps, peeled and cut off heads
- 1 white part of egg
- 70gr corn flour
- 50gr roasted almond/ peanut
* For sauce
1 teaspoon condensed milk, 1 teaspoon honey, 1 – 2 teaspoons lemon juices, 6 teaspoons mayonnaise.
- Mix shrimps with stirred egg (white part) added a little salt. Wait about 5 minutes. To create one of amazing Vietnamese Cuisine, before soak shrimps into stirred egg, you should use paper napkin to absorb all water. With this step, shrimps will be crispy and delicious.
- Mix all ingredients for making sauce together. Next, put it into fridge.
- Next, roll shrimps through corn flour. Make sure flour can cover all faces of shrimps.
- Bring shrimps to fry into hot oil until they turn brown yellow. Next, pour on plate added paper napkin to absorb all wasted oil.
- Then, mix shrimps through sauce mixture.
- Add more roasted almond into mixture as well.
- Finally, Fried Shrimps with Sweet and Sour Sauce is ready to serve. You can eat this dish like a snack or using with boiled rice is all delicious.