(Tôm Rán Sốt Chua Ngọt) - Fried Shrimps with Sweet and Sour Sauce. You can eating this dish with boiled rice in cold days, its feeling is really amazing.
- Fresh shrimp: 270gr
- 1 white part of egg
- Potato starch: 100gr
- Water: 140ml
- Vegetable oil: 40ml
- Ketchup: 60ml
- Sugar: 30gr
- White wine: 10ml
- Water: 100ml
- Chili sauce: 10gr
- Corn starch: 10gr
- Water: 20ml
- Ginger, garlic, spring onion.
- Mix potato starch with water together and put it into fridge about 2 hours (the vegetable drawer). You can wait for 1 night if you want.
- Clean shrimps, peel off the cover, pull out the black lines on the backs of shrimps.
- Take the mixture out of fridge, pour away the water above of mixture. Then, mix the flour part with white part of egg and oil. Here is the main important step to make the cover one of amazing Vietnamese Cuisine fore crispy and delicious.
- Next, put shrimps into mixture, mix well. Make sure flour is covered around shrimps.
- Add 2 – 3 tablespoons oil into pan, wait to hot. Next, add shrimps into pan and fry with large heat until they all turn yellow.
- Mix ketchup + chili sauce + white wine + water + sugar + salt together, stir well.
- Add minced ginger and garlic into pan and fry with hot oil until they are fragrant. Next, pour mixture and cook about 1 minute.
- Then, you pour fried shrimps into this mixture as well and fry quickly about 2 minutes. Next, pour mixture of corn starch with water and cook more 1 minute before adding sliced spring onion and turn off the heat.
- Finally, you finished Fried Shrimps with Sweet and Sour Sauce. Eating with boiled rice in cold days is a good choice.