(Khoai Lang Chiên) - Fried Sweet Potato with Sesame. Winter is coming soon, and enjoy one of delicious Vietnamese Cuisine like this dish on these days is perfect.
- 4 – 5 big sweet potatoes
- 30ml honey
- 10gr corn flour/ tapioca flour
- Vegetable oil
- Roasted sesame.
- Peel off the cover of sweet potatoes, clean. Next, slice it into long and thin pieces. In this process, when you slice potatoes, soak them into water added a little salt to make sure they will not be turned purple or black.
- Next, pour water out, wait to dry. Mix tapioca flour + ½ tablespoon water together, stir well. Soak sliced sweet potatoes into this mixture. With this step, it can help sweet potatoes are more crispy after frying.
- Put pan on cooking stove, add 2 tablespoons oil and wait to hot with small heat. Next, pour sliced sweet potatoes into pan, and fry until they turn yellow.
- Gently mix fried sweet potatoes with honey together. Then, sprinkle roasted sesame on face.
- You can use with butter added a little sugar.
Using when Fried Sweet Potato with Sesame is hot is more delicious.