(Khoai Sọ Bọc Thịt Chiên Xù) - Fried Taro with Pork. You can use this dish with boiled rice or just only it with chili sauce.
- Taro: 2 – 3
- Grinded Pork: 250gr
- Jelly’s ear mushrooms: 2 – 3
- Eggs: 1 – 2
- Panko Bread Crumb: 300gr
- Spices: Fish sauce, pepper, Maggi’s stuff, salt, sugar, dried purple onion.
- Soak Jelly’s ear mushroom into cold water, then cut off the root, slice small.
- Mix grinded pork + 1 teaspoon fish sauce + 1 teaspoon salt + ½ teaspoon Maggi’s stuff + pepper + dried purple onion together, mix well. And wait about 30 – 45 minutes.
- You can choose to steam or boil Taro. Next, peel off cover, use spoon to mash them.
- Add sliced Jelly’s ear mushroom + mashed taro + 1 teaspoon fish sauce + 1 teaspoon salt + pepper into grinded pork bowl. Mix together.
- Use spoon to separate mixture A into many small pieces. Next, use your hand to create them into circle shapes.
- Stir egg well. Next, apply it around pork meat.
- Next, roll them through panko bread crumb one by one.
- Pour oil into pot, wait to boil, add pork meat and fry until its color turns yellow. Turn off heat; put them into paper napkin to absorb all wasted oil.