(Đậu Hũ Kho Bắp Bò) - Fried Tofu with Beef Thigh is one of amazing Vietnamese Cuisine.
When cooking, season more with basil leaves and pate will bring a fantastic flavor for your family meal.
1 – 2 slices tofu
300 beef thigh
1 tablespoon pate
Fish sauce, sugar, salt, pepper, purple onion
Basil leaves; chili
- Clean well tofu, wait to dry and slice into square shapes.
- Clean well beef thigh, slice thinly. Heat the water, add beef into pot and boil in 25 minutes. Then, take them out of pot. Do not throw away this broth.
- Heat the oil in another pan, add sliced tofu and fry until their faces turn brown yellow. Put on plate added paper napkin to absorb wasted oil.
- Add fried tofu, beef thigh into pot, add more 2 tablespoons fish sauce, 1 tablespoon sugar, sliced purple onion and chili, pour the boiled beef thigh in step 2 into pot, cook with small heat until beef absorb all spices, season again to suit your flavor.
- Add more pate and stir gently. Then, add more basil leaves and turn off the heat.
- Finally, you can serve Fried Tofu with Beef Thigh with your family. Eating with steamed rice is never a bad choice.