(Đậu Phụ Xào Cà Tím và Nấm) - Fried Tofu with Eggplant and Mushrooms. With many easy ingredients to find, you can create one of amazing Vietnamese Cuisine.
Fried Tofu with Eggplant and Mushrooms is not delicious, but also really good for health. You can use it like a vegetarian dish for yourself and family on Buddha Days.
- 2 eggplants
- 1 slice fresh tofu (100gr)
- 200gr straw mushrooms
- Vegetable oil, fish sauce, oyster oil, Maggi’s stuff
- Garlic, ginger – peeled and minced
- Chili powder/chili paste.
- Spring Onion.
- Cut off the root of mushrooms, clean carefully and wait to dry.
- Clean eggplants, cut into short pieces, soak into water added a little salt about 10 minutes. Wait to dry.
- Slice fresh tofu into medium cubes. Add oil into pan, wait to hot and fry sliced tofu until their faces turn yellow. Put on plate added paper napkin to absorb wasted oil.
- Add 2 teaspoons vegetable oil into pan, wait to hot, add minced garlic and fry until it is fragrant. Next, pour eggplants into pan and fry quickly about 5 minutes, until their faces turn yellow. Put on plate.
- Add more oil into that pan, wait to hot, add more minced ginger + garlic and fry until they are fragrant. Then, add mushrooms and fried tofu (in step 3) into pan + 2 teaspoons fish sauce + ½ teaspoon Maggi’s stuff + ½ teaspoon salt + 1 teaspoon chili powder, stir quickly about 5 – 7 minutes.
- Next, add more fried eggplants into pan and stir well. Pour 1 – 2 teaspoons oyster oil, and season again to suit your flavor. Turn off the heat.
- Finally, you finished Fried Tofu with Eggplant and Mushrooms. Add sliced spring onion on face before serving. Pour it on plate and eating with boil rice and bread.