(Đậu Phụ Nhồi Sốt Chua Ngọt) - When you get bored with boring daily meals, Fried Tofu with Sweet and Sour Filling is a good choice.
If you love spicy, you can eat with chili fruit. Wow, I cannot explain its amazing feeling for you guys until you have a chance to taste it.
- 2 – 3 slices fresh tofu (200 – 250gr)
- 300gr grinded pork meat
- 150gr green peas
- 50gr corn seeds
- 2 – 3 Jelly’s ear mushrooms
- Spring onion, salt, sugar, pepper, Maggi’s stuff, fish sauce, soya sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet and sour chili sauce – buy at asia markets
- Dried purple onion.
- Clean fresh tofu carefully. Cut in half. Then, use knife to pierce a hole on the centre of tofu.
- Clean green peas + corn seeds. Wait to dry.
- Soak Jelly’s ear mushrooms into water in 10 – 15 minutes. Cut off the roots and slice small.
- Mix grinded pork with sliced jelly’s ear mushroom + corn seeds + green peas. Marinate with a little pepper, + 1 teaspoon salt + ½ teaspoon sugar + 1 teaspoon fish sauce. Wait in 15 – 30 minutes.
- Use spoon to scoop a little filling and stuff into the center of tofu. Do this process until filling and sliced tofu are out.
- Heat to oil and bring tofu in step 5 to fry until their faces turn brown yellow.
- Put them on paper napkin to absorb all wasted oil.
- Add 2 teaspoons oil into another pan, add more fried tofu in step 7 + 2 tablespoon sweet and sour chili sauce + 1 teaspoon soya sauce + 1 tablespoon sugar + 2 tablespoons fish sauce and cook until it boils.
- Then, add more 1 tablespoon water and continue to cook until water is nearly run out. Season again to suit your flavor.
- Sprinkle a little sliced spring onion before serving. You should eating when Fried Tofu with Sweet and Sour Filling is hot with boiled rice.