(Thịt Bê Xào Mướp) - Fried Veal with Smooth Luffa is one of amazing Vietnamese Cuisine. It is good for your family health, so you will be regret if missing this amazing this for your daily meal in the cold weather like today.
- 200g veal, sliced thin.
- 7 Smooth Luffa, washed, peeled and sliced cross.
- 4, 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Onion, cut into segments
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Maggi’s stuff, salt, sugar
- Marinate sliced veal with fish sauce and pepper,wait about 10 - 20 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan, fry minced garlic until it is fragrant. Next, add slice veal into and and fry quickly quickly about 5 minutes. When veal nearly cooks, add more sliced smooth luffa and fry until smooth luffa is soft.
- Season with pepper, sugar and salt to suit your flavor. Turn off the heat.
- Finally, Fried Veal with Smooth Luffa is ready to serve.