Fried Vegetarian Rice Vermicelli (Bún gạo xào chay) only fried vegetable with rice vermicelli and use with vegetarian dipping sauce.
- Rice vermicelli soaked in cold water until hatching
- Wash and fibroblasts 1 carrot.
- Wash fresh vegetables and then slice as pieces.
- 100g French beans, washed, stripped fiber, smooth as fibroblasts
- 100g cabbage, slide as fibroblasts
- 100g bean sprouts rinse and drain.
- Use soy sauce, seasoning
- Rice vermicelli soaks for a few hours to soak and soft enough. This is the most important step. Because if rice vermicelli is not soft, it will affect the quality of this dish. Be careful.
- Heat oil, fry carrots states for 1 minute. Fried cabbage and French beans together, add some seasoning on them. After that, fry vegetables and then pour into the bowl. If you want to keep the green of vegetable, you can pour them into cold water after you fry.
Heat oil, fry carrots states for 1 minute
- Fried cabbage and French beans together, add some seasoning on them.
- Put the pan back to the stove, add little oil and then fried rice vermicelli. Add a little seasoning. When rice vermicelli is soft, and then adds fried vegetables on it. Stir, add seasonings until suit your taste, you can add a little soy sauce to have better color.
- Add sprouts. Fried for about 2 minutes then turns off the stove. Ladle them on dish; add little coriander for good flavor. When eating, you can add more soy sauce. (The process to make Vietnamese Dipping Soy Sauce).
- Fried Vegetarian rice vermicelli serves with soy sauce or it is better to serve with vegetarian dipping sauce. Vietnamese always add some roasted peanuts on this dish to have the best flavor.