(Bún Xào Nghệ với Đuôi Bò) - Fried Vermicelli with Saffron and Beef Tail is one of stunning Vietnamese Cuisine in Middle Area.
Enjoy one hot dish with the great combination between beef tail and saffron will create an amazing flavor in your mouth.
- 500gr beef tail
- 5 – 6 bulbs fresh saffron
- Fresh Vermicelli
- Coriander, salt, Maggi’s stuff, fish sauce, garlic, chili and vinegar.
- Clean carefully beef tail with water added a little salt in 2 – 3 times. Chop into short pieces. Boil water, add more a little vinegar + salt into water. Next, soak beef tail into boiled water in 5 minutes and then wash again.
- Add beef tail into pot, pour water to cover all beef tail and cook until beef becomes soft. Next, put beef tail into bowl.
- Peel off the cover of saffron, smash well.
- Boil water and soak fresh vermicelli in 5 – 8 minutes and next wash immediately through cold water.
- Heat the oil, add more minced garlic into pan and fry until it is fragrant. Then, add more saffron and fry in 3 – 4 minutes.
- Next, add more boiled beef tail in step 2 into pan, season with 1 tablespoon fish sauce + 1 teaspoon salt + sliced chili and Maggi’s stuff. Stir well to make sure all spices absorb into beef tail. Add 1 tablespoon water (you can use the broth of beef tail to increase the flavor for one of amazing Vietnamese Food Recipes) into pan and cook more 15 minutes.
- Then, add vermicelli into pan, gently stir well. Season again to suit your falvor.
- Finally, your dish is ready to serve. Before serving, sprinkle sliced coriander on face to increase the flaovr of Fried Vermicelli with Saffron and Beef Tail.