(Gỏi xoài xanh khô sặc) - Green Mango Salad with Moonlight Gourami Fish. is one of amazing Vietnamese Food. A little sweet, a little sour, a little salt to create a delicious in your mouth.
- 1 Green mango
- 1 Moonlight gourami fish (can be snakehead fish, about 350g)
- Chopped red chilli
- Laksa leaves
- Crushed roasted peanut
- Delicious fish sauce
- Sugar, salt.
- Clean Moonligh Gourami Fish, then add 5 teaspoons on it. Wait for 3 hours. Then, clean it again. Wait to dry.
- There are two ways of making Moonlight Gourami Fish:
+ Grill it in coal fire
+ Fry it by oil
- When the Moonlight Gourami Fish cooked, tear the fish to small parts and remove the bones. Remove the cover of green mango. Then, chopped or thinly sliced the green mango.
- Mix chopped red chill, delicious fish sauce and sugar.
- Mix thinly sliced green mango and fish meat. Add this mixture into the bowl. After that, add crushed roasted peanut, laksa leaves and mixture sauce into the bowl.
- You can use Green Mango Salad with Moonlight Gourami Fish with beer or wine.