(Gỏi xoài xanh tôm khô) - Green mango salad with sun dried shrimp is known as one of stunning Vietnamese Salad Recipes.
The combination if green mango which have a sour taste and dried shrimp, bring the strange taste but strongly delicious and attractive to anyone who want a new and original dish.
- Green mango: 1 big
- Dried shrimp: 200g
- Minced peppers or chili powder
- Roasted peanuts, salt, sugar, tasty sauce, Vietnamese mints, cinnamon leaves, minced garlic, and cooking oil.
- Peeled the cover of green mango, sliced fibers. Dried shrimp soaked to be soft, take out and rinse with cold water, drain. Fried garlic until golden, dried shrimp fried to fragrant. Rinse Vietnamese mints and cinnamon leaves, chopped.
- Make dipping sauce: 3 tablespoons fish sauce, 6 tablespoons sugar, 2 tablespoon chili powder or minced chili.
- Add mango fibers, dried shrimp and half of Vietnamese mints, cinnamon leaves into a large bowl, sprinkle water, mix and stir well. For about 10-15 minutes.
- Serve green mango salad with sun dried shrimp on a plate. Sprinkle with peanuts and remaining Vietnamese mints to the surface.
Serve Green Mango Salad with Sun Dried Shrimp with sweet and sour sauce and deep fried scrimp pastes.