(Kem Cốm) Green Rice Flakes Ice-cream is one of delicious Vietnamese Dessert Recipes in Hanoi capital.
The great flavor of green rice flakes cannot deny. When it combines with pandan leaves, fresh milk and cream I bet you cannot stop eating it
- Dried green rice flakes: 50gr – Buy at Vietnamese Markets
- Fresh milk cream: 150ml
- Fresh milk (no sugar): 150ml
- Condensed milk: 3 tablespoons
- Pandan leaves: 1 bunch
- Salt: ½ teaspoon
- Mould for making ice-cream (Choose any shape you want)
- Clean green rice flakes, soak until they are soft. Separate into 2 equal parts.
- Clean pandan leaves, grind well with a little salt, use your hand to press to get pandan water.
- Here is the important step to create the flavor for one of delicious Vietnamese Dessert Recipes. Pour one green rice flakes into liquidizer with condensed milk + fresh milk + salt + pandan water (in step 2), and grind well until this mixture becomes smooth.
- Pour fresh milk cream into another bowl. Use mixer to stir well about 5 – 10 minutes.
- Pour mixture green rice flakes (in step 3) into bowl, add more fresh milk cream (in step 4) and one left green rice flakes (in step 1), mix well.
- Pour mixture (in step 5) into molds for making ice-cream. Pitch one wood stick for each mould and put in fridge about 8 – 9 hours.
- Make Green Rice Flakes Ice-cream, store in fridge and you can use it anytime you want.