(Canh Bí Xanh Nấu Sườn) - Green Squash with Pork Ribs Soup. The combination of rib, green squash and hot broth will bring you a delicious and special taste for this winter.
- 500g pork rib
- 500g green squash
- 1 piece of ginger, crushed
- Scallion, cleaned, sliced small
- Cilantro, cleaned, sliced small
- Fish sauce, maggi’s stuff, salt, sugar, pepper.
- Wash ribs with water added a little salt. Bring to cook with water. Wait to boil. Sometimes, you use spoon to scoop out dirty bubble on face of broth. It will help the broth more clear and delicious. Next, add more crushed ginger and season with Maggi's stuff + salt + sugar + pepper to suit your flavor.
-Peel off the cover of Green squash, removes its gut, and cut into medium pieces.
- When ribs are soft, then add more water, wait to boil and add green squash on it, cook until green pumpkin is soft. Before turn off the stove, add cilantro on soup pot and season again to suit your flavor.
- Finally, you have done one of stunning Vietnamese Cuisine. Using Green Squash with Pork Ribs Soup with boiled rice, rice noodles or bread is all amazing.