(Sữa Chua Trà Xanh) - Green Tea Yogurt is my usual desert after meals, especially in summer. Green Tea Yogurt originally comes from many amazing Vietnamese Cuisine. If you love green tea and yogurt, why don’t you combine them together?
Reduce the heat of summer by making and enjoy one of stunning Vietnamese Dessert Recipes is one of amazing ways to enjoy this season.
Ingredients200g condensed milk
1 teaspoon green tea flour
Hot water, fresh milk
Glass jars (have lids)
200g white yogurt no sugar
Process- Pour green tea into bowl, add 40ml hot water and mix well. Filter to have a smooth mixture.
- Mix condensed milk with 140ml hot water, stir well.
- Use the can of condensed milk to measure 1 and half fresh milk.
- Pour fresh milk into mixture condensed milk, stir well and add more yogurt no sugar.
- Next, add green tea mixture in step 1, stir well.
- Scoop this mixture into glass jars, close lids carefully.
- Arrange these jars into pot, pour hot water to 1/3 height of jars, cover carefully this pot with towel. Wait in 8 – 10 hours and put in fridge (vegetable drawer) to store.
- Finally, Green Tea Yogurt is ready finished. Eating when it is cold is perfect.