(Bánh Muffin Táo Nướng) - Grilled Apple Muffin is one of delicious Vietnamese Cuisine for you guys?
If you love fruits, especially apple, I think here is a good way for cooking and eating.
- Apple: 200g , cleaned and sliced into small cubes
- Lemon juice:1 tablespoon
- White sugar: 70g
- Butter: 150g
- White sugar: 150g
- Salt: 2g
- 2 eggs
- Fresh milk: 150g
- Wheat flour: 300g
- Blooming flour: 6g
- (Part A): Peel off the cover of apple. Slice into small cubes. Add more sugar and a little lemon juice, mix well. Heat the pan, cook apple in small heat until you see sliced apples are quite clear and the water becomes thick. Turn off the heat.
- (Begin part B): Slice butter thinly and wait to melt naturally in 30 – 45 minutes.
- Stir well eggs.
- Filter well wheat flour into small bowl.
- Pour melted butter into bowl and stir well.
- Pour slowly stirred eggs into mixture. Stir well and add more sugar with a little salt.
- Next, add more wheat flour into mixture in step 6 and stir well.
- Add more fresh milk and continue to stir well until this mixture is soft. To create one of stunning Vietnamese Dessert Recipes, you can use coconut milk instead of fresh milk.
- Cover the mixture by nylon bag and put in fridge in 30 minutes.
- After that, heat the grilling stove in 175 degree in 10 minutes. Scoop mixture in step 9 into paper patterns; then add more sliced apples in step 1 on face. Bring to grill 3 – 5 minutes.
- Finally, Grilled Apple Muffin is finished. Do you love it? Really delicious and eye catching, right?