(Bánh Mì Thịt Bò Nướng) - Grilled Beef with Bread originally comes from many amazing Vietnamese Sandwich Recipes. The stunning flavor from grilled beef when is combined with bread (Bánh Mì) is absolutely spectacular. And here is also one of traditional food in Vietnam.
- Beef: 500g
- Minced lemongrass: 1 tablespoon
- Black sauce (which usually serves with Pho noodle soup)
- Salt, oyster oil, honey, sugar, pepper, garlic, sesame oil, Magi’s stuff, vinegar
- Cucumber, carrot, coriander, chili
- Breads, chili sauce
-Clean beef, grind it well. You should choose beef meat has a little grease to create a stunning grilled beef when processing.
- Marinate it with minced lemongrass, salt, oyster oil, honey, pepper, Magi’s stuff, minced garlic, vegetable oil, mix well. Use food nylon to cover it carefully and put in fridge (vegetable drawer) about 4 – 5 hours before grilling.
- Peel off the cover of garlic, grind well. Heat the oil, and add it into pan, fry until it is fragrant. Next, add 2 tablespoons black sauce + 1 teaspoon salt + a little water into pan, cook until it boils, turn off the heat and pour into clean bowl.
- Clean well cucumber, do not use the seeds; slice thinly. Peel off the cover of carrot, clean and slice fiber. Mix sliced carrot with sugar, vinegar and salt. Its flavor is required a little sour. Wait about 15 minutes then use your hands to press out all water from carrot. Clean well coriander and wait to dry.
- Scoop 1 spoon from mixture beef in step 2, roll it carefully around wood stick. Do not scoop too much because it will not cook inside. Here is the first step to create one of stunning Vietnamese Sandwich Recipes for yourself and family.
- Arrange these sticks on grilling tray, bring to grill. Sometime, spread a little sesame oil on their faces to make sure they will not be dried.
- Cut bread in half, use spoon to spread a little black sauce in step 3 on bread.
- Next, add more 1 – 2 grilled beef sticks, cucumber, carrot, coriander and chili sauce.