(Bò Nướng Sả) - Grilled Beef with Lemongrass. By wrapping beef around lemongrass sticks, bring to grill and then serve with vermicelli, vegetables and special sauce, you can own on stunning dish which maybe you have ever know before.
Ingredients- Beef meat: 500g
- Minced lemongrass: 1 tablespoon
- 1 onion
- Lemongrass sticks
- Salt, oyster oil, pepper, honey, Maggie seasoning powder, spring onion, garlic
- Vegetables: green cabbage, cucumber, basil leaves
- Dipping fish sauce: pineapple, sugar, chili, garlic, fermented anchovy sauce or sweet and sour sauce
Vermicelli, sesame crackers.
Process- Clean well beef and put in fridge 3 hours and bring to slice thinly.
- Marinate beef with minced lemongrass, grinded garlic, ½ teaspoon Maggie seasoning powder, 2 tablespoons honey, a little oyster oil, oil, 1 teaspoon salt and mix well. Wait from 3 – 4 hours.
- Peel off the cover of onion, slice fiber. Clean lemongrass, peel off the harsh part and chop into short pieces.
- Clean and slice small spring onion, mix more oil and put in microwave in 30 seconds.
- Making sauce: Grind well pineapple; mix with garlic, minced chili; fermented anchovy fish sauce, sugar and taste to suit your flavor.
- Clean well all vegetables, slice cucumber (cut off the seeds).
- After marinate beef, use one by one sliced beef, put on hand, add more sliced onion and roll well.
- Stick lemongrass on the center and use wood toothpick to stick its edges together.
- Put all beef on the cob, and start grilling, sometimes change their faces to spread mixture spring onion + oil in step 4 on to make sure meat will not be dried.
- Finally, you can serve Grilled Beef with Lemongrass for your family meal. Arrange sesame cracker on plate (you also can use rice paper instead), add vegetables, vermicelli and grilled beef on center, soak in special sauce and chewing slowly.