(Bánh Mì Nướng Bơ Tỏi) - Grilled Bread with Butter and Garlic is one of my favorite Vietnamese Sandwich Recipes. I usually use the left bread which we do not eat and great a special dish again.
- 1 – 2 breads
- 30g butter (no salt)
- 1 small brand of garlic
- Spring onion or parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- Slice bread into medium pieces (2 – 3 cm in thicken). Arrange them on grilling tray added a little oil.
- Peel off the cover of garlic, mince well.
- Clean and slice small parsley/ spring onion.
- Pour butter into bowl, put in microwave about 30 seconds to melt.
- Mix butter, parsley, garlic, salt, sugar together. Here is also the first step to create one of stunning Vietnamese Sandwich Recipes from me.
- Spread this mixture on face of bread and bring to grill at 170 degree from 10 to 15 minutes. You can repeat this process in another face of bread.
- You should eat when Grilled Bread with Butter and Garlic is hot. Using it like a snack is perfect.