(Bánh Mì Nướng Tôm và Trứng) - Grilled Bread with Shrimps and Egg is really easy for cooking but its flavor is awesome as well.
- Silver shrimps: 200g
- 1 chicken egg
- 1 pie of cheese (20g)
- Pepper, shallot, salt
- 2 breads or 4 – 5 sandwiches.
- Peel of the cover of shrimps, pull out the black lines on their backs, clean well with water added a little salt in 2 – 3 times. Wait to get dry and smash well.
- Slice bread into long and thin pieces (2cm). If you choose for using sandwich, you can cut them in half for each.
- Smash well cheese, mix it with egg and smashed shrimp. Season with 1 little salt, pepper and fried shallot. Use spoon to mix well in 5 – 7 minutes. Use food nylon cover to cover it carefully and put in fridge (vegetable drawer) for 1 night. For saving time, you can prepare it at night and only need to spread on bread tomorrow morning then bring to grill.
- Arrange bread on tray added a little butter or oil to make sure bread will not stuck on tray after grilled. Spread mixture shrimp in to 3 on face of bread. Here is the final step to prepare before bring to grill from one of delicious Vietnamese Sandwich Recipes.
- Finally, you bring them to grill at 180 degree from 20 – 25 minutes. After they are cooked, take out of grilling stove and ready bring to serve when Grilled Bread with Shrimps and Egg is still hot.