(Gà Nướng Chao) - Grilled Chicken Meat with Soya Cheese comes from many stunning Vietnamese Cuisine.
If you love chicken and soya cheese, I think Grilled Chicken Meat with Soya Cheese is a great dish for yourself. Moreover, its flavor can help your family meal becomes happier. Through this dish, they will know the love you love and care for them.
- 300gr chicken meat
- 1 red soya cheese (Chao) – Buy at Vietnamese Markets
- 10ml soya cheese water (Nước Chao)
- 15ml cooking wine
- 5ml honey
- 10ml oyster oil
- Spring onion, minced ginger.
- Spices: salt, sugar, pepper, Maggi’s stuff.
- Cut off the bone of chicken meat.
- Grind well soya cheese and mix with oyster oil + soya cheese water + cooking wine and honey to create the sauce for one of delicious Vietnamese Chicken Recipes.
- Spread the chicken meat out, pour the sauce on the center. Keep a little on bowl to marinate again.
- Use bamboo string to tie it well. If you do not have bamboo string, you can cover chicken into silver paper.
- Put chicken meat into a nylon bag and pour the left sauce + sliced spring onion and ginger into bag. Put in fridge and wait for 1 night.
- Next day, bring them to grill at 200 degree in 30 – 40 minutes.
- After grilled, use knife to cut into circle pieces. Eating Grilled Chicken Meat with Soya Cheese with boiled rice or bread is all a good choice.