(Đùi Gà Nướng Sả Ớt) - Grilled Chicken Thigh with Chili and Lemongrass. Using this dish with hot boiled rice and hot soup can make we warmer inside.
Grilled Chicken Thigh with Chili and Lemongrass of cource originally comes from many amazing Vietnamese Chicken Recipes. In these cold days, this dish is the wish I want to wish for.
- 5 Chicken Thighs (Medium size)
- 3 big lemongrass, cleaned
- 2 big cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon mince chili
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil.
- Clean lemongrass and garlic, mince them well.
- Clean chicken thighs carefully, wait to dry. Marinate with chili + salt + sugar + vegetable oil + lemongrass + chili, mix well and wait about 1 – 2 hours to absorb. If you want to make it more delicious, you can wait for 1 night before bring to grill.
- Put chicken thighs on tray, bring to grill at 200 degree. Grill until their color turn brown yellow, turn off the heat.
- Finally, Grilled Chicken Thigh with Chili and Lemongrass is ready to serve.